Thursday, November 20, 2008

sure thing

Wow so this week has been nuts. I got into Central Florida Fire Academy and class starts December 1st. I will be taking firefighter 1 and 2 and it's a Monday-Friday 9-5 which basically means I won't be able to have time really to work at Vans oh well fine by me hah. The class ends at the end of Febuary too which is pretty short then I will be a firefighter/EMT. I kind of feel indifferent about the whole things well mixed feelings really, only because I will pretty much be done with school for the rest of my life. I guess i will actually be an adult(but a minor at heart) which is kind of scary to think about I never thought of my self actually growing up and having a career oh well had to start sometime. I will be glad though to get my own house and have a yard for Marty. Plus it will be really nice to be making good money and have it for once.

No comments: